Have you saved a life today?
EasCare is looking for EMT's and Paramedics to join our team!
With competitive salary and benefits, amazing people and innovative health care solutions, why work anywhere else?
- Pay increases with annual performance evaluations
- One of the highest starting wages in the state
- Paid time off
- 401K with employer matching contribution
- Generous uniforms allowance
- Competitive health care benefits (including dental and vision)
- Free continuing education
- Flexible online scheduling
- Overtime opportunities
- Streamlined orientation program for all levels of applicants
Start as an EMT, finish as a leader!
EasCare believes in developing its staff and helping them reach their potential. We do this by offering the following positions:
- Mobile integrated health paramedic
- Community care paramedic
- Field training officer
- Field supervisor
- Dispatcher / Call taker
- Hospital liaison
- Honour guard
- Instructor opportunities
- Neonatal ICU team member
- Pediatric ICU team member
EasCare is an equal opportunity employer and does not allow any unlawfully discriminatory practices associated with employment. Therefore, none of the questions on this employment application will be used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment as prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, employee services, and programs is available to all persons. Any applicant(s) who require reasonable accommodations pertaining to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of EasCare upon submitting the application for employment.